Sunday, August 9, 2009

Apples and Oranges

I am blogging from the Apple Store in Fairfax, VA...on an iMac, with a 24" screen and a tiny keyboard that forces me to type everything twice since I am not accustomed to the size.

It's surreal. It's like blogging on an iMAX screen. It's a little scary. It makes me think those little icons at the bottom of the screen will be jumping out at me, just like in those 3-D movies - monsters with strange heads. I hope I don't scream, that could be embarrassing.

PC - Mac, PC - Mac, it's like apples and oranges. You really can't compare them.

But remember what they say about apples, one a day keeps the doctor away, and maybe we are just a bit confused on our citrus fruits.

Not sure where the oranges came from (probably Florida or Cali), but after spending some time getting close and personal with this iMac, I think we are comparing apples to lemons, not oranges. Sounds like a good time to make lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment