Friday, December 18, 2009

Spit Happens


Black.

It's all the rage.

It's the color that dresses up and  dresses down.

Unless, of course, you are wearing smashed banana, baby spit and canned squash baby food as your accessory colors.

And that would be me...dressed for a mess! Babysitting for five days and loving every spitty second.

However, if you have the same opportunity, I suggest something a bit different than black, maybe black with a pattern, or black with splotches, or maybe a black and beige textured fabric.

Anything but plain black.

Unless you are going for a "grunge/don't-waste-detergent/I don't care" look.

I love babysitting. It's great fun.

But I need a new wardrobe; I just don't have a thing to wear that's appropriate. I have forgotten how to dress that far down!

So it's off to the local Wal-Mart to find something that is not black.

Cuz, spit happens.

But, then again, so what?

I'm a grandma. I can accessorize!

No comments:

Post a Comment