Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What It's All About


Family. That's what it's all about, and this is "my bunch".

What a brood! Aren't they grand?!?!

This picture was taken at Kelly's SUU graduation weekend, but the weekend became a mega-4-days of stuff coming out of nowhere.

Karynn had just delivered Kierstyn (very early), Kalen had just returned from Brazil (very early), Kyle and Kurt had flown out from NY and DC (right on time) and Kollin* had just started his Kenpo studio in SLC (way overdue!)... (and Kelly was about to get engaged (eternal), but none of us knew that, including Kellers). Woohooo!

What more can I say? Life just keeps on comin' and I couldn't be prouder of my kids.

Just FYI - (*tag on Kollin's shirt: "Hello, my name is Indigo Montoyo. You killed my father. Prepare to die.") I have no explanation. A mother's love is unconditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment