Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coming up Roses

When "The Bachelor" is actually listed on your calendar you know you are in trouble.

And I am in trouble.

For 30 years I didn't watch TV. For 10 years I complained about Hal watching too much TV. Now I have programs that I don't want to miss entered on my calendar.

If I could somehow justify this new scheduled addiction by naming TV programs of some value, I wouldn't be in so much trouble. But that's not the case.

The Bachelor is listed on my calendar - AS A RECURRING EVENT. For those who care, the next Bachelor is coming up tomorrow night.

I am justifying this sudden need to schedule TV time on a 30 year drought of couch potato time. Pretty much no TV in 30 years. And a bit of boredom now.

And that's all I have to say about that.

(But I can hardly wait for the rose ceremony.)

No comments:

Post a Comment