Thursday, September 24, 2009

Phone Sick


Phone sickness. I was warned about it, but I threw caution to the wind and now look...

I am phone sick. Sick because of a phone. Sick from phone germs. Sick after a phone call, I think the germs came right through the phone, all the way from Cedar City, UT.

That narrows it down, doesn't it. Cedar City. So it has to be Karynn, or JR, or Kelly, or Logan,  or Daelan, or Kiel, or Jespen, or even Kierstyn. Who done it, you wonder? Can't you guess?

It was Kelly. She called, she sniffed, she coughed, she blew her germs through the phone and now here I am, phone sick. And then she called again, just so that I could "hear her sick voice" once more today. Yakety yakety yak..hack hack, sniff, sniff...yakety yak.

Kelly made me phone sick. And I think she is proud of it. I am sorry that she is sick, but she didn't have to share it.

After all, she has Logan to make her dinner, throw away her "snot-rags" and who do I have? Usually no one, but tonight I have Kalen. Uh huh. Kalen. She's here with me and needless to say, she isn't cookin' dinner or throwing away used tissues.

So, I am taking another packet of Emergen-C and I am going to bed.

Don't forget: Cell phones have germs. Be careful, cough and sneeze into your sleeve, drink hot fluids, get enough rest and take your Emergen-C. And don't spread your germs through phone conversations.

The Coasters "Yakety Yak"

No comments:

Post a Comment